Deen Games started with a simple idea: call people to Islam through games. Pique their curiosity to learn more. Deen Games became so much more than that:
- We create fun, engaging alternatives to non-Islamic games.
- We develop educational and Islamic kids games.
- We teach Muslims about their deen.
- We educate through games about math, science, and other worldly topics
- We showcase our voice, our values, and our culture to the media.
We need your support. If you have the time, consider helping out for a project -- everything from feedback to play-testing, artwork, programming, there's no end to what we need!
If you want to help out or just reach out, drop me an email. I'd love to hear from you.
Alternatively, not everyone has the time, motivation, or talents to help with games. With financial support, we can hire help and make more, better games, faster. Click below to read more about it on Patreon.